Indicates 1 - 17 from 17 Products
Buy toaster and sandwich maker well and cheaply - what do I have to pay attention to
The Toaster Comes from English and means "toast" simply roast or from the Latin "Tostus" means Dörren. Depending on the variety of bread, you can get to a different pronounced roasted staroma. The toast has already been known in the Roman times and the Enländer later served this as an appetite. The first real electric toaster was patented around 1908 by an employee of generally Electric.
The sandwich maker doesn't have such a long tradition here. It was first manufactured from 1974 and driven out in masses. Sandwichmaker also resembles the waffle iron from the function.
In many households, the toaster is plugged in at the weekend. But how does a toaster work?
- 1. Start: The toast process begins when you press the start slide down. If the toaster is connected to the power grid, it remains in this position.
- 2. Trehrgler: With the rotary control, the degree of roasting can be determined. With the stop button you can end roasting manually. For frozen bread there is the defrost button on the left.
- 3. Magnet: Here is the electromagnet that holds the start slide below. The electronics on the board regulates the duration of the toast.
- 4. Hot wires: toasting works through these wires that start to glow when electricity is passed through it.
- 5. Planned expulsion: Such devices are called pop-up-toaster because the windows are thrown out.
How does a sandwich maker work?
To do this, the instructions on how to prepare a delicious sandwich.
- 4 slicesWhite breadortoast
- 2–4 discs Middle AgesGouda without bark
- 4 slicescooked ham
- 1 sandwich maker from Severin or Domo
The bread can be used with or without bark.
- Brush the slices with butter or mustard.
- The cheese and hamcutthat neither one or the other looks beyond the edge of the bread. Otherwise the cheese runs when it has melted, then get out.
- First cover a slice of bread with cheese, then with ham, again with cheese and finally finish bread with a slice (side with the butter).
- Switch on the sandwich maker, rub the two surfaces with a little fat or butter.
- As soon as the green light appears, add the sandwich, close the device and about five minutesroast meat permit.
- And the snack is ready.
Selection of the right one Toaster or Sandwichmakers
So that you buy the right toaster or sandwich maker, you have to answer these questions beforehand. Then you are most likely to buy the right toaster or sandwich maker that suits me.
- How many toast slices do I usually need for a breakfast dinner 2, 4, or more pieces? There are 2 slit devices or 4 slots. Or long -distance devices where 4 slices are toasted at the same time.
- The design is the next argument. Which color fits the kitchen?
- What technical support do I want? Signal tone, toast degree setting. Automatic lift as with Domo or a simple output like Severin?
- Which accessories are included? Zonge, for example.
- The sandwich maker also has to answer additional points.
What size of toast bread are used?
Normal size or XL size?
How many sandwich do I want to toast at once? 2 or 4 pieces?
On www.spcshop.ch Find even more high -quality and cheap toasters or sandwich makers from Severin, SPC and Domo.